Directions to Hampden Art Study Center
10311 W. Hampden Ave. South, Lakewood, CO 80235
- If you map the address on the internet, make sure you are looking at Hampden Ave. South, as there’s an identical address on the other side of the highway; if you’re on the north side of the highway, head back to Kipling and go under the highway heading south.
From the DU campus:
- Head west on Evans Ave, turning south on Santa Fe
- Continue south on Santa Fe to Hampden Ave (Hwy 285) heading west [Note: This is labeled Hwy 285 South—but you’ll be headed due west!]
- Take the exit for Kipling Blvd South
- Turn left on Kipling Blvd South and drive under the highway
- Turn right at the second light, onto Hampden Ave. Frontage Road South
- You’ll pass a large fire training station on right, then a self-storage facility, and turn right into the well-marked Penrose Collection Hampden Center parking lot.
- We’re the last door at the NW corner of the facility, under the “Hampden Art Study Center” sign. You can park right in front of our door.
- Coming from the downtown area, we recommend coming west on 6th Avenue/Highway 6, then several miles south on Kipling, continuing under the highway to Hampden Frontage Road South as described above.